These smoothie cubes are a serious time saver (you don’t need to wash, peel or chop your fruit & veg every time you want a smoothie) and they allow you too have a different flavoured smoothie everyday! Plus they are perfect for using up any left-over fruit that is coming to the end of its shelf-life! #saynotofoodwastage
What You’ll Need
- Some fruit & veg – see my combo’s below for ideas
- Ice-cube holders
- Blender – I used my KitchenAid Pro Line Series Blender
What To Do
- Wash your fruit & veg. Peel and chop.
- Using my combinations below, or any that you want to try, add your fruit and veg into a blender & blend until combined.
- Pour into ice-cube holders and freeze.
- When you’re ready to have a smoothie, simply run the underside of the ice cube container under hot water for a few seconds and pop out your smoothie cubes.
- Place a variety of different cubes into a blender with milk of choice and blend until smooth. Enjoy.
Smoothie Cube Combos