Muesli can be an extremely healthy & nutritious option to kick-start your day! Usually I make my own muesli from rolled oats, nuts, seeds & dried fruits, because many supermarket mueslis contain hidden added sugars & artificial ingredients. But recently I discovered the new Sunsol 10+ Muesli range & these are just as good, if not better, than my own homemade mueslis!
The Sunsol 10+ range includes 6 nutrient-rich muesli blends, all packed with 10 or more delicious, natural ingredients including wholegrains, fruit, nuts & seeds. They are a great source of low GI carbohydrates, protein & fibre, are low in salt & sugar & are suitable for vegetarians and vegans. Below are the 6 varients and a bit of info about each:
- Ancient Grains & Superfruits – has no artificial colours or fllavours & a good source of dietary fibre
- Fruit Lover’s – has no added sugar, no artificial colours or flavours & is a good source of dietary fibre
- Nut Lover’s – has no added sugar, no artificial colour or flavours, is a source of protein & a good source of dietary fibre
- Classic Fruit & Nut – has no added sugar, no artificial colours or flavours & a good source of dietary fibre
- Apple & Berries – has no artificial colours or flavours & is a good source of dietary fibre
- Orchard Fruit & Almond – has no added sugar, no artificial colours or flavours & is a good source of dietary fibre
Here are some of my favourite ways to enjoy Sunsol 10+ Muesli range:
- On-the-go Muesli – in a jar, simply add your favourite Sunsol 10+ Muesli and layer with fresh fruit & yoghurt (I use soy yoghurt).
- High Protein Tropical Muesli – fill a bowl with Sunsol’s Nut Lover’s Blend Muesli & top with yoghurt of choice & the pulp of passionfruits.
- Fruity Muesli – fill a bowl with Sunsol Orchard Fruits & Almond Muesli & top with fresh blueberries, strawberries & the cheek of a mango. Then add your milk of choice (I choose soy or almond milk).
- Berry Passion Muesli – fill a bowl with your favourite Sunsol 10+ Muesli & top with fresh berries & passionfruit then top with coconut milk.
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by Sunsol. Why? Because I love Sunsol and only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in and who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.