Recipe: 5 Ingredient Chocolate Coconut Cookies
- 1x 425g tin of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup nuts of choice (I used cashews & almonds)
- 4 tbs of 365 Nourish Chocolate Greens *
- 3 tbs maple syrup or honey (more if you want them sweeter)
* 365 Nourish Chocolate Greens is blend of whole foods including cacao powder, flaxseed, inulin, alfalfa, strawberry, raspberry, pomegranate, blueberry, goji, carrot. acai, kale, broccoli, sprouts, spinach, cinnamon, vanilla monk fruit, spirulina, chlorella, turmeric green tea, lycopene & grapeseed. It is Certified Organic, vegan & gluten free.
- Place all ingredients excluding coconut into a high speed blender & blend until combined. Once smooth, add coconut and blend for a few seconds until mixed through.
- Spoon out balls of mixture onto an oiled baking tray and press down. Cook for 10-15min at 180C or until golden brown.
- Remove from baking tray and place on cooling rack.
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by 365 Nourish. Why? Because I love 365 Nourish and only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in and who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.