It’s true, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! So get inspired with five healthy breakfast recipes that I have created in collaboration with Cocobella.
Healthy Coconut Spread with Banana & Chia on Toast
- 1 slice wholegrain bread, toasted
- 1 banana, peeled & sliced
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs shredded coconut
- 1 tsp honey
For Coconut spread:
- 1 tbs Cocobella Straight Up Coconut Water
- 1 cup unsalted nuts of choice (e.g. cashews, walnuts, macadamias)
- Place nuts and coconut water in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Spread Coconut Spread on to toast and top with slice banana & sprinkle with chia, coconut & honey.
Wake Me Up Coco Latte Smoothie Bowl
- 1 banana; peeled, sliced + frozen
- 5 tbs plain rolled oats
- ¼ cup Cocobella Coco Latte
- 4 medjool dates
- 2 tbs shredded coconut
- 10 nuts of choice
- ½ punnet of blueberries
- Blend the frozen banana with 2 of the dates, oats & Cocobella Coco Latte. Pour into a small bowl.
- Top with coconut, almonds & remaining dates & blueberries.
Head to Cocobella’s Blog here to get the recipes for my Sunrise Summer Smoothie, Tropical Coconut & Mango Muesli and Creamy Vanilla Bean & Coconut Porridge. Enjoy 🙂
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by Pure Cocobella. Why? Because I love Pure Cocobella l & only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in & who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own & not influenced in any way.