A super quick & easy snack that requires no baking, this Caramel Protein Slice is perfect to pop in your bag & eat after a workout! It’s packed full of protein and combines dates & vanilla to give it a delicious caramel flavour.
Recipe: Caramel Protein Slice
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Serves: makes 20 pieces
- 1/2 cup macadamias*
- 1/2 cup almonds*
- 3/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 cup deseeded medjool dates, chopped
- 3 tbs linseeds
- 5 heaped tbs of vanilla pea protein powder
- 2 tbs water (more if needed)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
* I get my nuts from The Source Bulk Foods
- Place all ingredients into blender (I use a Vitamix) & blend until combined.
- Remove mixture from blender & place on to a chopping board. Press into a rectangular shape & slice.
- Store in fridge & enjoy!