Extremely tasty & delicious, these Crunchy Sweet Potato Fries are bursting with health benefits & are a great way to satisfy those hot chip cravings. Sweet potatoes are rich in:
- Beta-carotene which is transformed into Vitamin A in the body
- Vitamin C which is important for your immune system & improves skin health
- Potassium which helps control blood pressure & can reduce your risk of heart disease
- Maganese, a trace mineral that aids metabolism
- Fibre which keeps you feeling full and aids regular bowel motions
- Low GI carbs which provide you with sustained energy & can help your weight loss efforts
Recipe: Crunchy Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 3 tbs Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah
- 1.5 tbs extra virgin olive oil
*Note if you want to make more, simply use the ratio of 1 large sweet potato : 1 tbs Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah : 0.5tbs olive oil
- Pre-heat over to 180C.
- Wash sweet potatoes & slice into long, fry-shaped pieces.
- Place the sweet potato slices into an extra large plastic sandwich bag with olive oil and shake to coat.
- Place sweet potato slices onto a baking tray & sprinkle with Table of Plenty Pistachio Dukkah
- Bake in oven for 15minutes or until crispy.
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by Table of Plenty. Why? Because I love Table of Plenty and only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in and who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.