These Fruity Summer Ice-blocks are one of my favourite summer snacks! Healthy, delicious & refreshing, they are perfect to keep you hydrated on hot summer days and to help you get a hit of fruit in your day!
Make them up and keep them in the freezer for a quick and easy summer snack! Enjoy 😀
Recipe: Fruity Summer Ice-blocks
What You’ll Need
- Fresh, seasonal summer fruit – I used mango, raspberries, grapes, honeydew & strawberries.
- Liquid – choose between milk (I used Soy) and Coconut Water
- Ice-block moulds
- Optional Extras – think fresh mint, yoghurt, chia seeds, shredded coconut*, LSA, veggies like baby spinach, cucumber etc
*I get these ingredients from The Source Bulk Foods
What To Do
- Wash, peel & slice fruit.
- Using my combinations below, place in blender & blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice-block moulds & freeze. Enjoy!
Fruity Ice-block Combinations
- Mango Ice-blocks = 3 mangos + 1 cup milk or coconut water
- Raspberry Ice-blocks = 2 punnets raspberries + 2 scoops yoghurt + 1 cup milk
- Mango + Banana Ice-blocks = 2 bananas + 1 mango + 1 cup milk
- Grape + Melon Ice-blocks = 1 cup grapes + 1 cup chopped honeydew + 1 cup coconut water
- Strawberry Ice-blocks = 3 punnets of strawberries + 1 cup coconut water
You can mix and match any of these combinations and add any additions from the optional extras above that you like 🙂