Recipe: Healthy Basil & Cranberry Salmon Pasta
- 1x 300g pack 3 Grain Organic Stoneground Spaghetti*
- 4x Salmon fillets
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 sprig basil, chopped
- 2 truss tomatoes
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 1 lemon, quartered
- 2 cups baby spinach, shredded
- Olive oil, for cooking
*Available exclusively at Woolworths.
- Heat a small amount of olive oil on a pan & cook onion until translucent. Add cranberries & pine nuts and cook for a few minutes. Remove from pan & set aside.
- Pour some more olive oil onto the pan & cook salmon fillets.
- While salmon is cooking, cook the 3 Grain Organic Stoneground Spaghetti according to packet instructions.
- Once spaghetti is cooked, drain & stir through cranberries, onion & pine nuts. Slice salmon fillets & mix through.
- Evenly divide spaghetti salmon mix between four plates. Top each with baby spinach, basil, fresh tomato & lemon quarter. Enjoy.
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by 3 Grain Organic. Why? Because I love 3 Grain Organicl and only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in and who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.