Recipe: Healthy Blueberry Muffins
Makes 6 medium sized muffins
- 2 cups plain rolled oats*
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 punnet of blueberries
- 2 tbs honey or maple syrup
*You can replace oats with 2 cups of any flour of choice.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place oats into a blender and blend until oat flour forms. Pour into a large mixing bowl and mix through baking powder.
- Place bananas, oil and honey into blender and blend until smooth. Pour into mixing bowl and evenly combine with flour.
- Stir blueberries into mixture.
- Spoon into muffin tins and bake for ~20minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Can be stored in fridge for up to a week or frozen. Enjoy.