Recipe: Healthy Family Pasta Salad
- 2 cups pumpkin, diced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 large handfuls of green beans
- 1x 300g pack 3 Grain Organic Stoneground Pappardelle
- 1 cup mixed leafy greens, sliced
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil for cooking
- Place diced pumpkin in a baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and bake.
- Heat 1 tbs of olive oil on a fry pan and cook onion. Top & tail beans and chop. Cook on fry pan with onion.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Once cooked, run under cold water, drain & place in a large salad bowl.
- Add all veggies to pasta. Mix through.
- Serve with your favourite protein of choice. I also like to add a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce but you can add any extra flavours you like. Enjoy.
Editor's Note: This post is proudly sponsored by 3 Grain Organic Pasta.