- 1 cup wholegrain flour
- 3/4 cup ground rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1/2 cup Natvia
- 2 cups mango, blended
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/4 desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seed powder soaked in 6 tbsp water
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 180C & grease a muffin tin.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder & coconut.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix oil, Natvia, chia in water, mango, banana & vanilla.
- Add the flour mixture into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins & bake for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool & enjoy.
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by Natvia. Why? Because I love Natvia and only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in and who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.