- 1 cup almonds (raw, unsalted)
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut + 2 tbs to top
- 1 cup sliced dried mango
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- Place almonds into a high speed blender (I use a Vitamix) & blend until a powder forms.
- Add coconut & mango to blender & combine until mixture sticks together. Add maple syrup and combine.
- Scoop mixture out of blender & place into a pan. Press out evenly until 2cm thick, sprinkle with coconut and chill in fridge for 2hrs.
- Remove from fridge, slice, serve & enjoy.
*Editor’s Note: This is an independent article and all views are my own. Ingredients & Homewears were gifted.