Recipe: Mini Nut Paddle Pop Nicecreams
- 4 ripe bananas, peeled, sliced & frozen
- 4 tbs flaxseed powder (I used Protein World flaxseed)
- 4 tbs cacao powder
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts & seeds – I used almonds, macadamias, walnuts & pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs coconut chips
- Place frozen bananas, flaxseed & cacao into high speed blender (I use a vitamix) & blend until forms a smooth, creamy texture. Remove from blender, spoon into mini paddle pop moods & place a paddle pop in the end of each one. Freeze overnight.
- Once banana paddle pops are frozen…Place nuts & seed mix into a blender & blend for a few seconds until crumbled texture. Remove & spress onto a plate.
- Remove banana paddle pops from molds & coat in nut mix.
Sponsored Content: This recipe is proudly sponsored by Protein World.