Recipe: Nutty Cookies
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 egg
- 2 tbs wholemeal flour
- Place walnuts and honey in a high speed blender & blend until smooth.
- Scoop out and place in a large mixing bowl. Add egg and whisk.
- Add in wholemeal flour and stir until combined.
- Spoon out onto an oiled baking tray and bake for 10-15min or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and place on cooling rack.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was created for part of my work as ambassador with Nuts For Life. For more information on nuts, click here.