Recipe: Nutty Nice-Cream Pops
- 2 ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 cup of milk of choice
- 1 cup mixed nuts – I used pecans, pistachios, walnuts and cashews
- Place bananas and milk in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice block moulds and freeze.
- Once nice cream pops are frozen, remove from freezer and take out of molds.
- Place nuts in a high speed blender and blend to crumble texture. Be careful not to over blend or they will turn into a nut butter. Push nice-cream pops onto crushed nuts and coat.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was created for part of my work as ambassador role with Nuts For Life. For more information on nuts, click here.