Recipe: Passionfruit & Banana Pancake Stack
- 1 cup oat flour (can make by placing plain rolled oats into a blender & bending to flour consistency)
- 1/2 cup milk of choice
- 2 bananas, 1 mashed + 1 sliced
- 4 passionfruit
- 2 tbs honey
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Fresh blueberries to decorate
- In a mixing bowl, combine oats & mashed banana. Mix in cinnamon. Stir in 1 tbs honey & milk & combine evenly.
- Heat oil on pan & spoon mixture on in pikelet size amounts. When edges caramelise & middle bubbles, flip.
- Once cooked through, serve & layer with sliced banana & top with passionfruit & remaining honey. Enjoy!
Pictured: Recipe: Passionfruit & Banana Pancake Stack