- 2/3 cup cashews
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut*
- 3 tbs honey*
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 20 ripe Australian passionfruits
- Fresh mint
*I get these from The Source Bulk Foods
- Slice 16 of the passionfruits and scoop out the pulp into a high speed blender. Add remaining ingredients and blend until combined and creamy.
- Scoop out and place into an oiled loaf tin. Freeze for 3+ hours.
- Remove from freezer, slice and top with remaining fresh passionfruit & fresh mint.
Editor's note: I am gifted *these ingredients from The Source Bulk Foods.