Here are 7 of my favourite simple salad dressings that you can whip up in seconds (and 1 that requires no prep at all!). They will make any salad taste amazing & you can make large batches using the ratios listed below and store in an air-tight container in the fridge.
- Balsamic Vinegar (make sure there are no other ingredients added – it must be pure balsamic) – simply drizzle over salad
- Balsamic + Olive Oil – mix a 1:1 ratio
- Balsamic + Olive Oil + Honey/Maple Syrup – mix a 5:5:1 ratio (e.g. 5tbs balsamic, 5tbs olive oil & 1tbs honey)
- Balsamic + Olive Oil + Honey + Dijon Mustard – combine 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 2 tbs olive oil, 1tbs honey + 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- Balsamic + Olive Oil + Honey + Garlic – combine 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, 2 tbs olive oil, 1tbs honey + 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Lemon/Lime Juice + Olive Oil – combine the juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon or lime with 2tbs olive oil
- Avocado + Mango – Mash 1 avocado with the flesh of 1 mango & stir through your salad