Recipe: The Best Strawberry Balsamic Bruschetta
- 1 baguette (I use wholegrain if available)
- 2 cups of fresh strawberries
- 1 bunch of fresh basil
- Sweet balsamic glaze for dressing
- Slice baguette into 1-2cm thick slices and bake in oven on 200C for 10min or until crispy.
- Wash strawberries and chop into small pieces. Place in a mixing bowl
- Wash basil and roughly chop. Add to strawberries and mix.
- Top each baguette slice with strawberry basil mix. Drizzle with sweet balsamic and serve.