These Vegan “Meatballs” taste so delicious that no one will guess that they are extremely healthy and made with just lentils, veggies & the new spicy Red Chilli Sauce from Zambrero. They can be served with pasta, tossed through a salad, on a wrap or sandwhich or even as a nutritious snack dipped in Zambrero‘s Red Chilli Sauce.
- 1 large brown onion, diced
- 2 large mushrooms, diced
- 1x400g tin brown lentils, drained
- 3 tbs Zambrero‘s Red Chilli Sauce
- 1 tsp rice bran oil
- 1 large zucchini, grated
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- 3 tbs chia seeds
- 9 tbs water
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Heat oil on pan. Add onion & brown. Add mushrooms & lentils. Heat for a few minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix chia & water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked lentil & onion mix, chia, oats, zucchini & Zambrero Red Chilli Sauce. Mix until combined well.
- Roll into balls with hands & place on an oiled baking tray.
- Bake for approximately 10minutes or until golden brown.
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by Zambrero. Why? Because I love Zambrero and only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in and who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.