Watermelon Christmas Trees
What You’ll Need:
- Watermelon – I used 1/4 of a medium sized watermelon
- Christmas tree shaped cookie cutter – I got mine from the $2 shop
- Fruit + extras for the decorations – I used mango for the stars, coconut for the snow, fresh mint for the leaves & caramelised buckinis for the balls
- Slice watermelon into 2cm thick slices
- Using cookie cutter, cut Christmas tree shapes into your watermelon slices
- Place of serving platter & decorate. Enjoy.
Fruity Christmas Faces
- 1 banana, sliced
- 2 Blueberries
- Punnet of raspberries
- 3 tbs coconut yoghurt
- Ingredients for my healthy pancakes to make the head. Get the recipe here
- Circle cookie cutter
- Make pancake face using recipe here. Once cooked, use the circle cookie cutter to cut a circle. Place onto serving plate.
- Slice banana and place onto pancake as beard.
- Add raspberries as nose and hat.
- Spoon coconut yoghurt for base of eyes, hat and bobble of hat.
- Add blueberries for eyes.
Kiwi Fruit Christmas Tree
- 4 kiwi fruits (more if you want to make it bigger)
- Fruit for decorations – I used raspberries, blueberries, passionfruit & mango
- Peel & slice kiwi fruit
- Make into Christmas tree shape on serving plate
- Add fruit for decorations
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas! And sending a big thank you to Hannah from The Unfold who gifted me the beautiful flowers in the Kiwi Fruit Christmas Tree. If you are looking for custom made floral bunches for Christmas Presents, I’d highly recommend her!