Veggies don’t have to be boring. Add some flavour to your veggies with my “Cheesy” sauce, which can be used on any veggies like cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini and potato. And try my honey soy garlic sauce, which tastes amazing on broccolini and other green veggies!
Recipe: “Cheesy” Cauliflower
- 1 head of cauliflower, washed & broken into small florets
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1 garlic clove
- Pinch of turmeric
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- Splash of coconut milk
- Pre-heat oven to 180C. Spread out cauliflower florets out on a large baking tray.
- Place remaining ingredients except nutritional yeast into a high speed blender or mixer and blend until evenly combined. Remove from blender and pour over cauliflower to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle with narrational yeast and bake in oven for 20-30minutes or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe: Honey, Soy Garlic Broccolini
- 2 bunches of broccolini, washed
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely diced
- 2 tbs of tamari sauce
- 1 tbs of honey
- 2 tbs of black sesame seeds
- 1 small chilli, if desired
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Heat olive oil on fry pan and add broccolini and garlic.
- In a small bowl,, combine tamari, honey and chilli and pour over broccolini. sprinkle with sesame seeds and heat for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.