Recipe: Easy Rainbow Poke Bowls
Makes 2 serves
- 300g tuna / salmon / kingfish / tofu
- ¾ cup brown rice
- ½ cup edamame
- ½ large avocado, sliced
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- ½ small carrot, thinly sliced
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- 2 shallots, sliced
- ½ red apple, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs black sesame seeds
- 2 tbs tamari sauce
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Gari (sushi ginger) to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce to serve
- Cook brown rice. Once cooked, mix through rice wine vinegar and cool in fridge.
- While rice is cooking, pan fry fish in olive oil and tamari. Steam edamame.
- Divide rice between two bowls and top with cucumber, avocado, carrot, cabbage, shallots, apple, edamame, fish and ginger
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with sweet chili sauce. Enjoy.