- 3 zucchinis
- 1 large purple sweet potato
- 1 large brown onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 heaped tbs flour (eg wholegrain flour, oat flour etc)
- 2 heaped tbs breadcrumbs
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 3 tbs water
- Pepper to taste
- Rice bran oil (to cook)
1. Soak the chia seeds in water.
2. Grate zucchini, sweet potato, garlic and onion and place in large mixing bowl. Add remaining ingredients & mash with hands to combine.
3. Heat small amount of rice bran oil on a fry pan. Spoon mixture onto pan & press down with fork. Cook until light brown & crispy. Enjoy.