RECIPE: Healthy Homemade Family Pizza
Makes 1 pizza
- 1 wholemeal pizza base
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 100g smoked salmon, sliced
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 cup diced pumpkin
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 cup artichoke hearts
- 4 Tbsp cranberries
- Handful of fresh basil leaves, shredded
- Sprinkle of grated cheese of choice
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Heat oil on a fry pan over medium heat and cook onion until translucent. Add pumpkin and cook.
- Once pumpkin is cooked through, add capsicum, smoked salmon and cranberries. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Cover pizza base with tomato paste. Spread veggie salmon mix evenly over base.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, avocado, basil, sprinkle of cheese and any sauce additions.
- Bake in oven until base is cooked through and cheese is melted.