Health, easy and delicious, this raspberry banana bread is the perfect addition to office and lunchbox snacks for adults and kids alike!
RECIPE: Healthy Raspberry Banana Bread
- 1 2/3 cups wholemeal spelt flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 2 eggs or chia eggs
- 4 Tbs plant milk of choice
- 5 large ripe bananas
- 2 punnets of raspberries
- 2 eggs or flax eggs
- 1/4 cup honey/maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 180C and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, bicarb and baking soda.
- In a high speed blender, blitz 4 of the bananas, eggs, honey and milk until creamy. Pour into flour mixture and fold through.
- Gently mix in raspberries.
- Scoop mixture into loaf tin. Slice final banana in half length ways and place on top. Bake for approx 30min or until cooked through. Remove from oven and allow to cool on cooling rack.
- Slice, serve and enjoy!