A filling and satisfying high protein pizza that is SO easy to make. Perfect Friday night dinner after a busy week when you don’t want to cook but want something delicious
RECIPE: Healthy Smoked Salmon Pizza
- 2 small wholegrain wraps or pita breads
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp mixed dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 red capsicum, sliced
- 2 cups rocket
- 150g hot smoked salmon
- 1/3 cup plain greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Preheat an oven to 200c.
- Place the wraps on a baking tray and spread the tomato paste over the two wraps. Sprinkle with the herbs and add the chopped cherry tomatoes and capsicum. Bake for 15 minutes
- Meanwhile combine the greek yoghurt, dill and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Crumble up the smoked salmon and divide between the two pizzas with the rocket. Drizzle the yoghurt mixture over pizza and enjoy.
This recipe was created by Student Dietitian Clare Keating from the Nourish Naturally team.