Making your own muesli is so quick and easy and can be eaten as a delicious & nourishing breakfast or snack! This muesli took me less than 5 minutes to whip up, has a beautiful tropical flavour & boasts a stack of health benefits including:
- high in fibre to keep you feeling full & good for healthy digestion to keep you regular
- low glycaemic index to stabilise your blood sugar levels & keep you feeling energised
- great source of iron to prevent fatigue
- good source of other minerals like calcium for strong bones
- contains omega-3s essential for healthy cholesterol, heart & brain function
- has no added sugar or preservatives
Recipe: Home-made Tropical Mango & Coconut & Vanilla Muesli
- 4 cups plain rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup dried mango slices, chopped up
- 1 cup dried apple rings, chopped up
- 1/4 cup pecans, roughly broken
- 1/4 cup walnuts, roughly broken
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 4tbs organic vanilla bean powder
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup caramelised buckinis
Note: I was gifted these ingredients from The Source Bulk Foods.
- In a large container, combine all ingredients and mix.
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by The Source Bulk Foods. Why? Because I love The Source Bulk Foods and only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in and who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.