RECIPE: Salmon and Soba Noodle Stir-fry
- 300g skinless salmon fillets, bones removed & cut into 2cm pieces
- 3 Tbs finely chopped ginger
- 2tbs tamari
- 1/2 cup finely sliced spring onions
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 1 cup frozen edamame beans
- 180 soba noodles, cooked
- Place ginger and tamari in a bowl and mix. Add salmon and toss to coat. Set aside to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Heat circulon pan over low heat and cook salmon with marinade until just cooked through. Add the spring onion and cook for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients and stir-fry until broccolini is cooked.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was created for Circulon Australia on my instagram @nourish_naturally.