RECIPE: Kid Friendly Zucchini Quiches
Makes 9 mini quiches
- 1 zucchini
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ cup cheese of your choice
- Optional extras: salt, pepper, herbs
- Preheat an oven to 180c.
- Grate the zucchini and squeeze out the excess liquid.
- In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and then add the zucchini, corn and cheese.
- Pour the mixture into 9 greased muffin holes and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown on top
This recipe was created by Student Dietitian Clare Keating from the Nourish Naturally team.