These Lemon & Chia Overnight Oats are the perfect breakfast for keeping you fighting fit this winter. Thanks to the goodness of The Chia Co’s chia seeds, just one serve of these delicious Overnight Oats will provide you with 880mg of omega-3s, which will help your white blood cells function optimally and keep your immune system strong. Plus these Overnight Oats also contain the added benefits of vitamin C from the lemon has been shown to help reduce the duration and severity of colds and flus. So whip up a batch of these Overnight Oats & keep yourself well this winter.
Recipe: Lemon & Chia Overnight Oats
Prep Time: 3 minutes
- 1/3 cup of The Chia Co’s Oats+Chia Coconut Oats
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice + zest of ½ the lemon
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place Oats+Chia Coconut into a mug.
- Add lemon juice & almond milk. Stir to combine.
- Mix in honey and vanilla extra. Mix again & sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Place in fridge overnight & then enjoy.
Sponsored Content: This article is proudly sponsored by The Chia Co. Why? Because I love The Chia Co l and only recommend companies/brands/products that I truly believe in and who share the same approach to health as I do. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way.