This is the ultimate summer pasta recipe! It’s healthy, amazingly refreshing & so delicious the whole family will love it! Plus you can whip it up for Christmas day to add a healthy touch to your feasting!
Recipe: Mango & Avocado Pasta with Sweet Chilli Lime Dressing
- 1x 300g pack wholegrain pasta – I used 3 Grain Organic Stoneground Fettuccine
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled, seed removed & diced
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled, seed removed & diced
- 1/4 cup pine nuts – I get mine from The Source Bulk Foods
Sweet Chilli Lime Dressing
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs sweet chilli sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil – I use Cobram Estate
1. Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Once cooked, run under cold water, drain & place in salad bowl.
2. Place olive oil & lime juice in a bowl & mix. Add coriander leaves & stir in sweet chilli.
3. Transfer to a bowl & set aside.
4. Mix dressing through pasta. Add mango, avocado & pine nuts. Stir to combine. Enjoy.