RECIPE: Miso Salmon Dinner Bowl
- 300g skinless salmon fillets, bones removed & cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 Tbsp miso paste
- 3 Tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1 cup maitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, chopped
- 1 small radish, thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 200g Udon noodles
- Sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 190C.
- Place miso, honey and 2 Tbsp of the tamari in a bowl and mix. Add salmon and toss to coat. Place into a baking tray and place in oven for ~20 minutes or until cooked through.
- While salmon is cooking, heat sesame oil on a pan over low heat. Add broccolini, mushrooms and spring onions. Drizzle with remaining tamari and fry for ~5minutes or until cooked.
- Cook udon noodles according to packet instructions.
- Divide noodles between to bowls, add cooked salmon and top with veggies. Mix to combine.