Makes 8 serves. Prep: 10min. Cooking: 3 hours
- 2 cups of Queensland Strawberries, washed and sliced
- 3 tbs chia seeds or hemp seeds
- ½ lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 120C and line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Place strawberries, lemon juice and seeds into a high speed blender and puree.
- Pour strawberry puree onto baking tray. Evenly smooth out with a spatula to make a thin, even layer.
- Cook in oven for 3 hours*. Once cooked, transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool until firm.
- Carefully remove baking paper and slice into pieces with a sharp knife.
- Store in an airtight container in the pantry. Enjoy!
*Note: Cooking times may vary depending on oven. Check regularly and remove from oven once cooked through and no sticky parts.
Editor's Note: This No-Added Sugar Strawberry Roll-Up Bites recipe is proudly sponsored by Queensland Strawberries.