RECIPE: PESTO AND SUNDRIED TOMATO APPETISER SCROLLS
Makes approximately 25 mini scrolls
- 2 cups wholemeal flour
- 1 cup Greek yoghurt
- 5 tbsp pesto
- ~100g sundried tomato strips
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour and yoghurt to form a dough. Split dough into 4 sections.
- Roll out each section into a thin rectangle (approximately 0.5cm thin)
- Spread 1 tablespoon of pesto onto each rectangle and evenly sprinkle sundried tomato strips on top.
- Roll up the rectangle from the short side until it forms one long scroll. Cut the scroll into 3cm pieces and place on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
*Optional: serve with crumbled feta cheese and fresh basil to add brightness and extra flavour to your dish!
Recipe contributions by student Nutritionist Tahlia Claringbold from the Nourish Naturally team.