Recipe: Roasted Veggies with Crushed Nut Topping
Makes 4 serves
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 Spanish onion, diced
- 1 cup pumpkin, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, sliced
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 medium head of broccoli, chopped
- 1/4 cup mixed nuts, crushed (i used pistachios, walnuts and almonds)
- 2 tbs honey
- 3 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180C.
- Place all prepared veggies in a baking tray.
- Coat with oil & drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with nuts & mix so evenly coated.
- Bake until veggies are cooked through and golden brown.
Editor’s Note: This recipe was created for part of my work as ambassador with Nuts For Life. For more information on nuts, click here.