- 1 2/3 cups wholemeal flour
- 4 large ripe bananas
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- 5 tbs hemp seeds
- Preheat oven to 190C. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon and hemp seeds.
- Add remaining ingredients into a blender and blend for a few minutes until light and fluffy.
Note: If you don’t have a blender, use a separate bowl, beat eggs and add in mashed banana. Mix in oil, vanilla and honey. Combine well.
- Add wet mixture to dry mix and fold through until combined. Pour into loaf tin and bake for about 30minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool out of tin on a cooling rack. Slice and enjoy!
P.S. Looking for a vegan banana bread recipe? Click here.