Salads in the Sun Recipe Ebook
“Salads in the Sun” is a collection of over 25 Dietitian created salad recipes that make healthy eating easy, fun and delicious! Each recipe has been designed by me to make you feel nourished, energised and satisfied.
What’s included in “Salads in the Sun”?
- Over 25 healthy and delicious salad recipes
- Beautiful HD images for each recipe
- Shopping List
- Conversion Charts (metric and imperial)
- Ingredient Swaps and Substitutions
- Salad Prep Quick Tips
- Weekly Meal Planner Template so you can plan these recipes into your week
Some of my favourite recipes in “Salads in the Sun” are Minty Pink Couscous Salad, Sweet Summer Mango Salad, Beauty Green Bean Salad, Peachy Perfect Salad, Date Me Chickpea Salad, Golden Grain Sunset Salad, Sparkling Citrus Salad and Cheeky Cooked Chickpea Salad.
Full List of Salad Recipes included:
- Minty Pink Couscous Salad
- Sweet Summer Mango Salad
- Beauty Green Bean Salad
- Peachy Perfect Salad
- Date Me Chickpea Salad
- Energise Me Pasta Salad
- Golden Grain Sunset Salad
- Sparkling Citrus Salad
- Nourish Me Poke Salad
- Share Me Mexican Salad
- Love Me Lime Watermelon Salad
- Rainbow Picnic Salad
- Beach Day Beetroot Salad
- Cheeky Cooked Chickpea Salad
- Golden Sunrise Fruit Salad
- Refresh Me CousCous Salad
- Sunshine Spiced Pumpkin Salad
- Love Me Lentil Salad
- Mango Salsa Salad
- Zesty Orange Summer Salad
- Summer Sunset Bean Salad
- Warm Summer Vegetable Salad
- Boost Me Broccoli Salad
- Crunch Me Quinoa Salad
- Sunny Day Salad
- Tropical Island Papaya Salad
– This is a PDF digital ebook copy only and there is a limit of 5 downloads to your personal devices. No refunds on digital products.
– Some browsers may have issues downloading large files. If you have issues downloading the file onto your mobile, firstly download the file onto your desktop and then transfer the file to your other devices (e.g. via airdrop). Your device may require apps such as iBooks or Adobe Reader. If your download fails, please check your internet connection and restart the device.
I love seeing your re-creations of my recipes and hearing your feedback. If you make one of these salads, please take a photo and post it on your socials and send it to me so I can re-share it.
I’d also love you to leave a review.
For more information or any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org