Next week (11th-17th June) is World Meat Free Week, so I wanted to show you my favourite, easy vegetarian dinner recipe. Simple, healthy & cheap, this recipe is my go-to for a healthy, meat-free dinner!
Easy Vegetarian Dinner Recipe: Foul
- 500g fava beans
- 1 Tbsp tahini (aka sesame seed paste)
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wholemeal Lebanese Bread
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat olive oil in pan & cook onion until translucent.
- Add beans, spices & tahini. Stir.
- Mash beans in pot and simmer for ~20min, adding 1/2cup water as required to achieve dense soup texture.
- Serve with cucumber, tomato & Lebanese Bread. Enjoy!
Pictured: My Easy Vegetarian Dinner Recipe: Foul