This super easy One Tray Baked Pumpkin Soup is simple and packed with flavour and plant protein. I adapted the recipe from the Cheeky Chickpea Coconut recipe in my recipe ebook Healthy Easy Eats.
RECIPE: One Tray Baked Pumpkin Soup
- 2 cups pumpkin, diced
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 knob ginger (about 3 cm), peeled
- 1 large brown onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained
- 1 Tbs chilli flakes
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 Tbs turmeric
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Line a baking tray with paper. Spread pumpkin, garlic, ginger, onion & chickpeas over tray. Sprinkle with spices and oil. Bake for ~40min or until turning golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Set 1/2 of the baked chickpeas aside. The place remaining baked veggies in a high speed blender with coriander & coconut milk. Blitz until creamy.
- Serve into bowls, top with chickpeas and garnish with coriander & chilli flakes if desired. Enjoy!
Share this One Tray Baked Pumpkin Soup with a friend who would enjoy it ☺️