Strawberry, Mint & Coconut Nice-cream
- 1 punnet of strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 2tbs shredded coconut
- Small bunch of fresh mint
1. Wash strawberries & slice in half. Place into a container.
2. Peel banana & slice. Place into container with strawberries. Freeze overnight.
3. Remove frozen fruit from freezer & place in high speed blender with coconut & mint. Blend together until smooth & creamy.
4. Scoop out nicecream into a coconut half and enjoy.*
*Note – To easily open a whole brown coconut, place it in a hot oven (~200C) for approx. 20min & it will naturally crack in half.